I've been suffering from acne for two years now. I would want to know from experts how to approach my acne. (photos)

I would like to know the best way to approach my acne and hyper pigmentation . Currently I have been using retina 0.025 for my hyperpigmentation but nothing for my acne . They usually go away on their own my pimples . But something that has been bothering me a lot is my pitted scars on my left cheek . Please Doctor I am 18 and I feel like my life is ending . The pitted scars bother me so much.

The Emotional Effects of ACNE & ACNE SCARRING

I 'm happy you are sharing your concerns about the frustrations of your acne and residual scars. This is a major problem for many adults !  If you have been treating your skin for 6-8 weeks or more and have not seen results, then it is time for a new evaluation.

Our approach normally, consists of a combination of multiple treatments to arrest the acne and improve the scarring and discolorations left behind.   Some of the recommended treatment plans might include the newest laser treatments, medical -grade peels, micro-needling, and an adjunct of effective skin care to promote clarity and skin health.

San Juan Capistrano Physician