How can I treat my acne scars? (photos)

I had severe acne as a young teenager which affected my chest, shoulders, back and face and have been left with some severe scarring. How can I treat the scars on my body? Would I be able to wax the areas affected or is this not advisable?

Options for back acne scars

A combination of chemical peels and topical exfoliation with Exfolase can help smoothe out your skin. In addition, microneedling and Clear + Brilliant can improve skin texture and color. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Severe Acne Scars and eMatrix

Severe acne scars like the ones in your photos can be treated effectively with the eMatrix on the body.  The eMatrix is the best laser for darker skin and will help treat these scars after 4 treatments.  Best, Dr. Green