What laser would be best for these stubborn sun spots? (Photos)

I already had 2-3 spot treatments with the candela Alex setting laser. Although it lightened on the last treatment when it was raised one level it burned me as you can see the PIH. The PIH will fade not too concerned about that. What laser would work best in Removing these sunspots? Seems Alex is not the right one.

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 / Aerolase w Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

The best treatment is slow low energy lasers like clear + brilliant, venus viva, and spot treatment of a tattoo laser to individual spots.  I suggest lightening creams and to see a dermatologist for long term options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best Treatments for Stubborn Sun Spots

Your best results may come not from a laser, but from a treatment with IPL/BBL (intense pulsed light / broad band light?. Given your previous PIH after treatment, it is very important that you go to an experienced physician's office with either a very high end IPL system or better yet, BBL.My one other concern is that not seeing your forehead or upper lip in this picture, it is possible from the shape of your 'sun spots' that you may have some component of melasma. If that is determined to be the case by the physician that you see, that will completely change the focus of your treatment with a higher emphasis on prescription creams and fractionated laser therapy.  Either way, all the best and invest in a great sunscreen containing either zinc or titanium.

Rebecca Gelber, MD
Incline Village Physician