Deep acne scars on cheeks. Is there a way to remove them? (Photo)

I have several deep acne scars on my cheeks. Is there a way to remove them? Microdermabrasion was not successful. Thank you for your help.

Acne scar treatment with filler, eMatrix and laser resurfacing

These types of acne scars require combination treatment. The choice of therapy depends on depth and width ratios and combination treatment includes laser resurfacing, eMatrix, fillers and I recommend formal in person evaluation and examination.

Best
Dr H Karamanoukian

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You likely need TCA cross or excision.  But I suggest a formal consultation to determine if a combination approach will be useful such as lasers, fillers, subcision etc.  Dr. Emer.

Deep Scars on Your Face

The best way to address deep scars on your face is through a combination of fillers and laser treatments.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green