What combo of treatments can you suggest for these awful scars? (Photo)

I know quality of photos are not that great, but thats best what i can do for now. Pls give me some suggestions for my depressed scars. I think of subcission + fillers. But i am not sure, so i am asking pro's. Thanks.

Treatment for facial scars

I think that you are on the right track thinking about subcision and fillers.  In my opinion these types of scars need to be raised from below to try to restore a more normal contour.  It will take time and many treatment sessions, but if you are patient you can achieve nice results.  Make sure to see an experienced Doctor for your treatment.  

Regards,

Dr. Ort

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon