What combo of treatments can you suggest for these awful scars?

I know quality of photos are not that great, but thats best what i can do for now. Pls give me some suggestions for my depressed scars. I think of subcission + fillers. But i am not sure, so i am asking pro's. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Treatment for facial scars

I think that you are on the right track thinking about subcision and fillers.  In my opinion these types of scars need to be raised from below to try to restore a more normal contour.  It will take time and many treatment sessions, but if you are patient you can achieve nice results.  Make sure to see an experienced Doctor for your treatment.  


Dr. Ort

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.