What are the best treatments for my acne scarring?Will they even improve? (Photo)

I have severe acne scars i think! Which i know will never go and i am okay with it ,but can i do some procedures to somehow improve the appearance? I am aversive to any sort if lasers @because of the reviews and also because i have a dark complexion.! These pictures were clicked in dark sunlight on my face because that is when they look the worst.! Please is there anything other than lasers which can help me? please dont disappoint.!:'(

Particularly with darker skin, the Infini is your best treatment for acne scars.

I have recently changed my opinion from using the Fraxel 1550 to using the Infini.  The Infini is Fractional Microneedling Radiofrequency.  It does not cause any hyperpigmentation issues and goes deeper than the Fraxel - up to 3.5 mm.  Improvement is what you should expect, but not resolution of your acne scars.  Please see my in depth white paper in link below which explains the science and rational for using it.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Best Treatment for Acne Scars

The best treatment for Acne scars is the Fraxel (1550) laser.  You will need 3 to 5 sessions from the photos that I see for your scarring.  It is difficult to assess your skin type form the photo.  If you are a darker complexion than you are an excellent candidate for the Ematrix laser.  The Ematrix laser is made by Candela laser and is an excellent laser designed to heat the skin and produce new collagen via radiofrequency heat.  I have had many patients with type IV and V skin who have had great cosmetic results.  I would recommend you find a dermatologist in your area that is experienced with these lasers and cosmetic dermatology.

Best Treatment for Acne Scarring

Thank you for your question. At Shapiro Plastic Surgery and Skin Klinic, I have gotten excellent results for scarring with Fraxel. This treatment eliminates irregular skin discoloration, and stimulates new collagen production, tightening the skin without prolonged recovery. After a series of 2 to 4 Fraxel treatments, the cumulative cosmetic improvement is near more aggressive lasers, but unlike more aggressive lasers,
redness and swelling eliminated within 2 to 4 days after each treatment. Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest.