Laser treatment for acne scars before or after facial fat grafting?

Hi, my skin has acne scars (mostly rolling scars and several icepick scars) also experienced loss of volume and fat due to a lot of sun tanning in the past (my face didn't have much volume to begin with) therefore I am committed to get both treatments done to improve my overall skin appearance. My question is should I do the laser profractional laser treatment before or after having a fat transfer on my face? And how long apart should it be between the two? Thanks.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest a formal consultation to see what combination treatment is best for you.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Start with fat grafting

If you want fat grafting to address volume depletion I would recommend starting there.  Then give it a good 6 mos and move onto fractional laser, micro-needling, subcision/surgical revision of your acne scars.  The fat grafting has beneficial effects on skin quality and a lot of the irregularities related to your acne scarring may improve with this initial intervention.