If I have a keloid scar on my chest, will it be the same on my ears?

I have a keloid scar on my breast and I am afraid to pierce my ears because I don't want them to scar as well. If I have the scar on my chest will it be the same in my ears?

Keloid risk on a patient

You have a longterm risk of keloids on the body and face. I would go to a plastic surgeon to have it pierced in a sterile fashion and avoid cheap alloy metals. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

There are many treatments for keloids.  They form differently in different locations and ther is no predictability.  Best, Dr. Emer.