For acne. (photos)

I'm 22 Ive been struggling with acne for 2 years I have used cetaphill I've try drug store products nothing seems to work I seen one doctor but she almost forced me to take Accutane but me and my husband agreed to not take that but she kept pushing me and since then I haven't gone no where else I need help I want to take something else besides Accutane

Acne treatments besides Accutane

There are many effective treatments besides Accutane. There are oral antibiotics and topical treatments, and combinations of both. You will need to see a dermatologist and discuss what you've tried and failed, and what your concerns with specific medications are. If you didn't like the last dermatologist you saw, you simply need to find another one to try. Ask your friends or family for referrals. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Acne

Acctuane is usually used as the last resort for Acne treatment.  Oral medications are often used in combination with topical medications for Acne treatment. Antibiotics such as minocycline, tetracycline, and doxycycline are prescribed to control the growth of bacteria in the skin and in the sebaceous glands. Cetaphill is not  usually recommend  for acne. If you are looking for an Acne cleanser I recommend my Pore minimizing cleanser. This daily cleanser is formulated for combination, clogged or acne-prone skin. By combining Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, this powerful cleanser removes oil and sebum from deep within the skin, minimizing the appearance of pores, and leaving behind clearer, smoother looking skin.For acne scarring, the fraxel dual is the gold standard for treatment. With the Fraxel,acne scars are improved over a series of 4 or 5 sessions. Vbeam laser treatment can significantly reduce both inflammatory acne and non-inflammatory acne. Following laser treatment, inflammatory acne lesions are reduced by an average of 85% and non-inflammatory acne lesions are reduced by approximately 70%. In addition, the laser will help improve acne scars and reduce redness in the skin. You should see a board certificated dermatologist as soon as possible to find a treatment protocol that works best for you.
  •  Tweet
A.A