How to permanently get rid of acne scar on butt? Been there for years and tried everything. PLEASE HELP.

I've had this acne scar on my butt for years and years and it won't go away. I tried creams, antibiotics, even popping it (just starts bleeding, I put alcohol on it, and it turns back into normal.) I'm super self conscious about it especially since I have Keratosis Pilaris all over my butt. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? Laser? ANYTHING. Thank you so much!

Red Acne Scar

It will be difficult to treat this scar but the best combination would be with the V-Beam laser and intralesional cortisone injections.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green