44 year old woman, 5'6. I have had a hernia repair with mesh. I'm top heavy; I've tried working out to lose weight but it hurts?

can I get any kind of a surgery to help me my bmi is 30

Yes you can lose weight without hurting yourself

Thank you for you question. Based solely on the information you have shared, I would recommend trying hCG. When I prescribe patients hCG (usually 30, 60, or 90 days max), I start them off with very little or no exercise if they did not work out previously. Then we move up to moderate low impact activities such as a 30 minute walk. 90% of weight loss is what you're eating. I recommend taking a serious look at what you eat, and advise you consume primarily leafy greens and lean meats. Eliminate refined carbs, and limit/cut out fruit, beans, and root vegetables. 

As you lose weight, chances are moving will be easier, with the goal of it becoming pain-free. These small changes could mean big drops in weight!

Good luck! 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good luck!