Laser hair removal burn, will this leave a permanent scar? (photos)

I had done laser hair removal yesterday, after the treatment my skin felt very painful (burn-like feeling). After several hours it stopped hurting, but i saw these horrible scar marks on my face. After 24 hours it seems to be even darker. The skin is smooth at touch, no scrabs or peel-off ... I'm so worried. Will this get better or these marks will remain forever? At this point I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Is there anything I can apply for these marks to fade away?

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams for pigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams to help reduce the risk of poor scarring and pigmentation. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles