Is there treatment for an indented scar such as mine? (photo)

I was about 18th months and slipped and cut my lip on the radiator. I got stitches but then I pulled them out when I got home. It's been a big insecurity of mine as it's very visible when I relax my face. I'm just wondering if there's some sort of treatment which can improve the appearance of it in terms of the indentation.

Surgical scar revision and fillers for your lip scar

I would suggest a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, surgical scar revision with layered closure, subcision, and fillers for your scars. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Lip -- Laser and/or fillers, Surgical Removal

Lasers, surgical revision, subcision and fillers can all be tried and used. I suggest you see  an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatment for indented scar

It might be possible to improve this scar by injecting filler into and under the scar to lift it.  Another option would be to surgically excise the scar and resuture the wound to create a finer line.  I would get an opinion from a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon