My problem is about, Acne, pores and black heads. Any suggestions?

First I had acne on my face than I got blackheads on my nose and face, and now I got scars on my face.

Acne and Oiliness -- Clear + Brilliant, Peels, Microneedling, Skin Care

There are many options for improvement of acne, pores, and poor skin texture/quality.  My patients love clear + brilliant, microneedling along with skin care and facials.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne, pores, and black heads and scars - NYC

Depending on your skin type there are quite a few of treatments that you can use.  Retinoids, and topical antibiotics can help improve the acne and pore size.  The scars will require other treatments such as peels, lasers like Fraxel or eMatrix and microneedling with PRP.  Please consult an expert for the best advice.  Best, Dr. Green