Doctor For Gender Reassignment Surgery in Oklahoma City?

i am a male i want to start on get my sex change and i want to get breast implants so i need help to fine a docton in oklahoma c

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a section on our site that may help you with your research. I have provided a link below; please make sure to browse the photos and read the stories by other community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Sexual reassignment surgery and breast augmentation

I would strongly recommend finding a surgeon that is well aware of the particular needs of transgander patietns and that can provide full spectrum care.  This is the bast way to protect yourself from disappointment.  There are many doctors to choose from.  Review their results, techniques and have consultations to see which one you feel most comfortable with.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

You might need to travel to find the best doctor for this

With this operation in particular, it is often necessary to travel to find the surgeon that has the proper experience and system which can support you throughout the process. Simply finding someone nearby that can do surgery can often lead to disappointing results. Look at the surgeon's photographs to see if they have specific experience in surgery for transgender patients. It is your body, you need to make the best choice.