What is the best scar treatment for under the breast incision?

I am having surgery on Aug 5th and I would like to know what the best scar cream or strips work best or what are the most commonly used treatments?

Scar Therapies

After breast augmentation surgery, it is important for patients to begin a scar therapy early in the healing process. For patients who are prone to hypertrophic or keloid scarring, Embrace Active Scar Defense can be a great solution. Patients can also benefit from using bioCorneum, which is a silicone scar gel. Silicone scar gels are typically used for up to one year after surgery as it takes one year for scars to fully mature. Consult your board-certified plastic surgeon regarding which scar therapy is best for you. Good luck in your recovery!

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Plato's Scar Serum for your breast scars

I would recommend a conservative regimen that includes steri strips for the first few weeks and Plato's Scar Serum thereafter for a few months. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scars on Breasts -- Laser, Microneedling, Medical Tattooing

I suggest using silicone based scar gels until the scar has healed. Lasers, medical tattooing and combination treatments can be used to improve scarring. I suggest you see an expert in lasers and scars. Best, Dr. Emer