I've lost 100 lbs. I went from 337 to about 233, have lots of hanging skin. When will it go away? I'm about 6'1"

Body lift

Most likely you will need several procedures performed depending on where the hanging skin that bothers you is present. If it's your belly, then consider an abdominoplasty. If your thighs, a thighlift; and etc. Good luck.

Grapevine OB/GYN

Lose skin after losing 100 lbs

Once you've hit goal or stabilized at a weight your end result of loose skin will not go away unless it's removed surgically. There are some things you can do to prevent it to the max. Here's a video to help out. 

regards,

Dr. Alvarez

Guillermo Alvarez, MD
Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Extensive loose hanging skin after massive weight loss doesn't go away. It has to be surgically removed.

You'll need to consider body lifting procedures to smooth out your contours if you've developed a large amount of loose hanging skin. It doesn't shrink down on it's own.