Treatment for hypertrophic (and some atrophic) back acne scars? (photo)

I've had these scars for about 8 years. For some reason any acne lesion I ever got on my back scarred. Every single one. Even the tiniest black heads seem to have formed into raised scars. I think they are scars at least (the super tiny bumps). I no longer have active acne on my back. I just want improve the overall texture. My goal is to improve the texture and then just tattoo over the whole area with some sort of artwork and not lose sleep over hyper pigmentation. Any input is appreciated.

Keloid expert in Los Angeles

Start with keloid injections using IIT method, fractional laser, Plato's Scar Serum. I do not think radiation is the key to your problem as suggested. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

The Scar Solution For Back Acne with Severe Scarring and Pigmentation

These types of scars require a combination of treatments. Injections with or without 5FU, laser treatments (pulsed dye laser/ Excel V +/- fractional ablative or non-ablative), or surgical excision +/- radiation for large scars.  It is best to go to someone who specializes in scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.