Help stretch marks and I'm only 130 pounds. Real solutions for dark skin? (photo)

I'm only 130 pounds and have stretch marks all over. Brings down my self esteem. What are some solutions that actually work and how much are the procedures? Roughly..

Stretch marks on dark skin

This is a difficult problem to fix. It can be expensive for only mild results. Microneedling is probably the most cost effective way to treat them. Adding PRP might help. Infini is another option but will be more expensive, but give you better results. Expectations have to be tempered though.

Stretch Mark Solutions include: lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency

There are many options for improvement but no "cure" for stretch marks. If they are red, Vbeam or Excel V laser can help. If they are older and stretched/white, then treatments/procedures such as microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices can help build collagen and give improvement. Cost will vary, but I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers and fillers. Best, Dr. Emer.