I popped a pimple on the top of my lip under my nose and I want it removed. (photo)

Upper lip Lesion - Pimple or Herpes Simplex?

Hi,

Are you sure it was a pimple? The shape of the lesion as on the image, suggests the possibility of a Herpes simplex infection. It would be good to check that out first, before going in for any procedure.

Good luck!

India Dermatologist

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Surgical Revision

I suggest seeing an expert this area needs a formal consultation to determine if lasers, subcision, microneedling/PRP or a combination of treatments are needed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pimple and "pop"

I would consult a board certified dermatologist to treat this since "popping" pimples often causes scarring that is difficult to correct.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD