Dented mustache area after cortisone shot to scar in lips. What went wrong?

I had a permanent filler removal from lips 1 year ago. 2 weeks ago my ps injected cortisone to the upper lip to decrease the bulky scar tissue which had formed, but now at 2 weeks my lip is the same but i have now 3 ugly bluish grey colored dents in the mustache area and many spider veins have formed in that area. When i speak it looks very obvious as deep holes and ridges are forming. I am totally freaking out, as to fix one problem i have another one on top now. How can i fix this dents ?

Options to correct atrophy after cortisone shots

Conservative treatment with Plato's Scar Serum, followed by pulsed dye laser and possibly Sculptra as a stimulatory filler. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Cortisone Injection Gone Wrong -- Lip Indentation

It is really difficult to answer this without a photo. I suggest getting a formal evaluation with an expert. It could be that a combination of fillers and lasers could be used to address the dent and spider veins. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer