Best cosmetic treatment for forehead scar. (photo)

I have had a scar in the middle of my forehead since I was a child. It is getting progressively worse with age, to the point I am considering treatment. What do people feel the best treatment would be for a scar of this type and location

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar treatments for the forehead

I would begin with surgical scar revision followed by Plato's scar Serum, fractional lasers, and fillers to improve the scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Botox and fillers for forehead scar

Non-invasive treatments such as Botox and filler injections would likely help improve the appearance of your scar.  This area is called the glabella and special expertise is required to treat this area safely.  I would recommend that you see an expert injector to guide you on what treatments would be recommended for this area.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon