I have subclinical acne. (photos)

I have very bad small spots which are not filled with puss but are laying on top of my skin. They are more viable in the light or if I have makeup on!!

Doctor Answers 2

Bumps on face

The bumps you are are referring to appear most consistent with a type of acne. Patients can develop comedones or otherwise known as whiteheads and blackheads. Try a benzoyl peroxide wash or salicylic acid based wash. In addition to this, a retinoid product is great for comedones (a little goes a long way - only need a pea-size amount for the entire face). If this does not help, see your dermatologist as bumps can be do to other skin conditions. 

Austin Physician

Acne treatment

This should be seen by a dermatologist. Topical therapy including Retin A, a good cleanser are needed. Laser treatments or chemical peels can be added if not improving. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.