Lipotherme for Big Roll Under the Navel?

I have been active and eating well, but I have a really big roll located under the navel. I can't get rid of it. I don't want to go through the whole Liposuction thing. Lipotherme sounds great, but how long will it take to lose that big roll? Will it be expensive?

Don't sell yourself short with liposuction

Liposuction can only remove extra fat. Laser-assisted liposuction can remove extra fat and may give you a little bit of skin tightening. If you have a lot of extra loose skin, you will need a tummy tuck for ideal results.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}