How much is it to remove my stretch marks? (Photo)

Stretch marks and treatment

Thanks for your question and photo. While there is no “cure” for stretch marks, you have options to improve your stretch marks. Endymed Intensif is the latest FDA-approved technology and the first of its kind to use tiny needles to inject radio frequency energy into the skin. It treats many skin problems and scar damage such as fine lines and wrinkles, deep acne scars, dilated pores, stretch marks and more. The fractional C02 laser resurfaces and tightens skin through a series of 4-6 treatments done in two week intervals. The laser promotes collagen remodeling to make stretch marks less noticeable. These are only technologies for stretch marks, please consult with a board certified dermatologist to determine what treatment you are a great candidate for. Best, Dr. Katz

Stretch mark treatment costs

This is going to be tough. You have multiple marks and have dark skin. All treatments are only mildly effective. It requires multiple treatments with any of the modalities and combinations are best. These include: Infini, PRP, microneedling (Dermapen), laser resurfacing. Estimate it would cost 2-4,000 for the series of treatments. I know it's expensive but it takes many treatments and multiple different types of treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Stretch Mark Treatment/Costs-- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

Stretch marks take a combination approach and while they can't be cured, they can be improved. Stretch marks can be treated with lasers, microneedling/PRP, medical tattooing. Cost will vary, but don't let cost or distance dissuade you from seeing an expert for best results. Based on your photos you need fat removal/liposuction and/or weight loss along with a tummy tuck.  you have stretch marks because of loose skin that needs to be removed. I would invest in that first before laser treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.