I am unexpectedly getting acne. What are my options?

I've had acne before but only a few pimples every now and then. Ever since this summer I've had a lot only on cheeks come

Acne treatment

Acne can occur at all ages for many different reasons, including hormones, stress, hygiene, and diet. It is best to see your dermatologist for a thorough history and physical to determine the right acne treatment plan for your particular condition.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. There are several treatment options that can help. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for a treatment plan that is best for you.