I want to know what treatment should I get to improve the appearance of my skin? (photos)

I have acne scars and really sensitive skin. I had cystic acne when I was 14/15 and now I'm 19. I also have really sensitive skin to the extend that whenever I put new products on my face, I break out. I want to know what treatment is the most suitable for my condition. I've heard that laser treatment are not for sensitive skin and I'm afraid if I did laser, my condition would worsen. Please help, thank you!

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol in Los Angeles

Start with Melapads daily; followed by our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes fractional lasers, fractional RF, subcision, fillers, Yag lasers, skin tightening, and skin resurfacing. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles