I want to know what treatment should I get to improve the appearance of my skin? (photos)

I have acne scars and really sensitive skin. I had cystic acne when I was 14/15 and now I'm 19. I also have really sensitive skin to the extend that whenever I put new products on my face, I break out. I want to know what treatment is the most suitable for my condition. I've heard that laser treatment are not for sensitive skin and I'm afraid if I did laser, my condition would worsen. Please help, thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol in Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Start with Melapads daily; followed by our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes fractional lasers, fractional RF, subcision, fillers, Yag lasers, skin tightening, and skin resurfacing. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.