Side effects to forehead caused by Clarithromycin 500mg? (Photo)

I had those pale wrinkles symmetrical on the left and the right side of my forehead after two doses of Clarithromycin 500mg. The wrinkles go from my eyebrows to my scalp. And I only slept on my back, not on the left or right side that night. The wrinkles were gone the following day, but it reappears again after this morning, and I only slept on my back. Did the antibiotics do something to my blood circulation/muscle on my forehead? Please help me diagnose it. Thank you.

Getting to the Bottom of It with a Cosmetic Dermatologist and Botox for forehead wrinkles

It's really hard to see in your picture. It is unlikely that antibiotics are causing your forehead wrinkles. I recommend an evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist in order to address this issue and options. Botox can be used to address wrinkles in the forehead. Best, Dr. Emer