I've had stitches in my leg for over 3 weeks now and now have an infection in the area what do I do? (photos)

I was in an accident and broke my tipia bone in 2 places and fibia bone in 1 place.I've got stitches on both sides of my leg about 12 inches long incision on both sides of my tipia bone.

Scar therapy for the leg

I would use steri strips for the wound and then follow with fractional laser and Plato's Scar Serum when the scar heals over. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Please Call Your Doctor

If you think you have an infection, you need to call your Doctor to have it treated appropriately. Best, Dr. Emer