Costs of Treating Keloids and Who Should Carry Out Treatment?

i m burnt by acid two years doctor done skin graft,now my scar hill to much.and also itch.i consult plastic surgeon and told it seems to be keloids,and she injected kenakot n hynidese combind,some area become flat but some r she advice me for surgery,i m scared.should i oprate or not,pls advice me it can be cure.

Doctor Answers 1

Keloid Treatment

We tend to prefer repeating the henalog treatment a couple of times before proceeding to the surgical option.  If surgery is not your preferred option, consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area and explore your options.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.