I have red marks all over my face which I believe are acne scabs, because I tend to pick at my acne. What should I do? (photo)

I've been struggling with acne for the past few years now, and I blame myself for picking at it, but I've tried countless products and I just really need your help, what type of treatment would be best to get rid of these and get a clear face? It's only on both sides of my cheeks and a bit of my chin, my forehead is perfectly fine.

Acne in a skin picker

This needs to be seen by a dermatologist. Please schedule an appointment. You skin won't get better if you continue to pick. Treatment may include topicals, peels, lasers or even Accutane.