I have some acne scars left on my face.

I think my skin type is combination as it keeps on changing according to the weather. I really cant say what type or term to use to explain the type of acne I use to have. now the face is clear but uneven skin tone and the texture is also uneven , I have some rough skin texture on both d cheeks , my face tone is darker as compared to my body hands tone. I'm getting married in two months and I'm so much trying to make my skin clear. Kindly suggest d solution to my skins uneven texture n tone.

Doctor Answers 2

Treatment of acne scars: Saudi Arabia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend a combination protocol that includes fractional RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and Melapads twice daily.Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Acne scars treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. There are different types of acne scars such as atrophic scarring (rolling or boxcar scarring or ice pick scarring), hypertrophic scarring (keloids), or hyperpigmentation. Any treatment options that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels and etc.. may help correct atrophic scarring. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin. Take care and good luck!

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD
Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.