What is the best treatment for acne scars on oily face?

sir last year some acnes came out on my cheeks. these were such in very bad condition. I went to doctor for many times. now acnes are not but scars are on my cheeks. whenever I use any cream acnes come again.pls tell me the best treatment.

Acne and Continued Treatment NYC

I am sorry for your problem with the acne. If you continue to have problems with acne you should consider consulting a board certified dermatologist to uncover the cause of the acne.  I would definitely consider Accutane or topical Retinoids if you continue to have acne flares.  Best, Dr. Green