I have deep acne scars on my face and body - what's best way to treat them? (photos)

In Iran doctors suggest me the RF and Co2 laser . Which one is the best way that I must follow?

Radio frequency microneedling

I recommend microneedling radio frequency devices to help you with your scars. With expert evaluation, further discussion regarding your treatments can be offered.

Lake Forest Dermatologist

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

I agree that a combination approach is best. Acne scars require a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers to get improvement. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Best treatment for acne scars

The Infini, which is RF, is the best to treat acne scars in my opinion. Sometimes combination therapy that includes subcision, Bellafill, PRP is useful too.

Steven F. Weiner, MD