How to clear up the dark spots in my face due to pimples, acne and also chicken pox?

These darks spots aren't fading at all and I have tried all the natural therapy.

Vi peel ,hydroquinone

For darker areas the vi peel can lighten dark spots in any color of skin in one week .This can be combined with topical combination of hydroquinone, tretinoin, and kojic acid. Best

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Hyperpigmentation On Face -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening, Aerolase

There are many options but likely you will need a combination approach with peels, skin care, lasers, and microneedling.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

A combination of laser treatment. bleaching creams and sun protection can get rid of dark acne spots.

Darker skin types and skin that tans easily are more likely to get dark spots following and acne breakouts.  I like to use the PicoSure Laser, bleaching agents such as the Obagi NuDerm Sytem, Lytera, Elure or the Cosmion Mask to bleach post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) following acne breakouts.  A big hat and sun protection are also very important to prevent PIH and to protect the skin during treatment.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark Spots from Acne

Dark spots from Acne can best be treated with a combination of chemical peels and hydroquinone.  Redness and scars can be treated with various lasers. Please consult an expert with acne and scars.  Best, Dr. Green