How can I level an indented scar from surgery to the rest of my stomach?

I had laprascopic surgery 6 years ago and have a scar about an inch and a half long above my belly button. I tried to get a good angle to show it has a large indent. Is there some kind of filler or something that can raise the skin for it to be the same as the rest of my stomach?

Doctor Answers 1

Indented scar on the abdomen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Apply Plato's Scar Serum and discuss fat grafting with your surgeon to correct the indentation problem in your abdomen. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.