How to fix terrible blemishes on cheeks? (photos)

I have strange blemishes that appear on my cheeks, mainly one of them. They are not exactly acne or blackheads. The blemish is not very noticeable but when extracted a stringy thick squishy substance comes out. And i am left with hyperpigmentation. How can i fix that as well??

Acne with hyperpigmentation

This needs to treated for the acne first. Acne needs topicals, orals, and chemical peels. Sometimes laser are needed too. Retin A and hydroquinone are needed. If the pigmentation remains after the acne is controlled, lasers can improve this. It looks infected and might need antibiotics as well.