Best solution for acne scarring?

I've tried prp, chemical peels, laser...I still have acne scars. I dream of smooth skin. What is the best solution for acne scarring? Any combinations? Aftercare? Please help

Photo will tell a thousand words- treat the scar type not go for a treatment. Read more. Video attached.

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.
Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scarring still present after chemical peels

You have to do more aggressive treatments. Ice pick scars and acne scars won't change unless you traumatize them more. Sometimes the healing can be prolonged but worth it. The superficial layers need lasering, and other concomitant resurfacing methods to take it deeper safely. Deeper layers need reconstruction. We have a 5-7 step process that can treat all acne scars in about 2 hours.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring and Best Treatment

Without a photo it is difficult to address the specific treatment.  I have fabulous results with eMatrix and Fraxel and injections for the deeper scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green