How can I get rid of ice picks scars on my dark skin? (Photo)

Hi, I live in Virginia, I would like to know if you do have some Doctor address in my area. I am a dark skin, I do have Ice picks scars coming from acne and i am trying to remove it without succes. Thank you for your help.

INFINI with PRP over and under technique.

I agree with Dr Weiner, INFINI is my go to choice for you. 3-4 sessions with PRP injected under and dripped over the scars. This will make a noticeable improvement (more than 50% better) in your scars providing the settings are correct. INFINI is not a laser, and hence if performed correctly with the right settings, will not give you skin colour changes. Laser such as FRAXEL CO2 or even erbium laser can and will. All the best, Dr Davin LimBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scarring in very dark skin

I think your best option is the Infini. It is safe to use are darker skin types if used with the proper settings and performed properly. I know there are some docs with this device in your area. It will require 3-4 treatments.

Steven F. Weiner, MD