How does one get rid of stretch marks?

I need to know how to get rid of stretch marks on thighs, hips, and but. I need to know specifically how to get rid of them fast and cheap.

Stretch Mark Solutions include: lasers, microneedling/prp and radiofrequency

Stretch marks require a combination approach for improvement. Cost will vary. They can be improved with a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.

Getting rid of stretch marks - low liklihood

I need to turn down you expectations. Even with the best treatments, you won't get rid of your scars, and it won't be fast. A combination of Infini, laser resurfacing, PRP, microneedling will be your best option. It will take multiple treatments and will cost at least a couple thousand dollars.

Steven F. Weiner, MD