I was wondering if I could be recommended to a dermatologist for acne scarring?

I would like to discuss my acne scarring and possible solutions. I don't have too many but enough to bother me at times. I've heard of Bella fill and I think I might be a candidate. I live in hanford ca, I don't mind traveling to Los Angeles but the closer the better. Thank you.

Acne Scar Solutions

HI, we have found success with combining BellaFill Injections along with a dermapen/laser or Vivace procedure for treating acne scars. This is the best combination to fill in and smooth out the scarring. Good luck! 

Treating acne scars in California

Dr Emer and Dr Swengel treat acne scars in California. Combo therapy is best and I use Infini, Bellafill, subcision for these. Multiple treatments are needed. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I was wondering if I could be recommended to a dermatologist for acne scarring

I'm not in your area but it looks like you would benefit from Fraxel or Micro Needing. I hope you find a good Palstic Surgeon or Dermatologist.

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

A combination approach is needed for acne scarring.  You can get improvement with lasers, fillers, subcision, and microneedling/prp. Don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.