I was wondering if I could be recommended to a dermatologist for acne scarring?

I would like to discuss my acne scarring and possible solutions. I don't have too many but enough to bother me at times. I've heard of Bella fill and I think I might be a candidate. I live in hanford ca, I don't mind traveling to Los Angeles but the closer the better. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 4

Acne Scar Solutions

HI, we have found success with combining BellaFill Injections along with a dermapen/laser or Vivace procedure for treating acne scars. This is the best combination to fill in and smooth out the scarring. Good luck! 

Treating acne scars in California

Dr Emer and Dr Swengel treat acne scars in California. Combo therapy is best and I use Infini, Bellafill, subcision for these. Multiple treatments are needed. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

I was wondering if I could be recommended to a dermatologist for acne scarring

I'm not in your area but it looks like you would benefit from Fraxel or Micro Needing. I hope you find a good Palstic Surgeon or Dermatologist.

Bruce K. Smith, MD
Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

You might also like...

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

A combination approach is needed for acne scarring.  You can get improvement with lasers, fillers, subcision, and microneedling/prp. Don't let distance dissuade you. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 176 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.