What are my options for a more hourglass midsection?

I think my lower ribs' width matches my pelvis width and there isn't much space between my lower ribs and the top of my pelvis. I have a small frame, but I want a more hourglass shape. I know that waist trainers are supposed to "train" the lower ribs to be more conical. Is there a surgery that mimics this? I also don't have a lot of midsection fat. I'm small, just not as curvy as I'd like. Thanks for any help.

No doctor answers yet