How can i treat my mild boxcar scars (some of them are red) and dark spots on my face?

I have a few boxcar scars(some are red 1year)and some dark spots(sun). I have a light and sensitive skin. I made a Salicylic Acid 30% with no results. Is vitamine E cream suitable? If yes should I use Natural D or Syntetic D1 Alpha Tocopheryl?Or better to use retinoid scream(Retin-A)?In conclusion I have some boxcar scars(some are red)and some dark spots. Vitamin E or RetinA?Do these creams dissappear scars, redness and dark spots?Permanently?Shall I use any other methods (peelings or lasers)?

Acne scars , dark spots and treatments

Dark spots can be treated with laser and creams, but preventing acne is very important. Redness, as Dr Green has suggested can be treated with V Beam laser. Box car scars.... these can be hard to treat, depending on your skin type. A combination approach of energy based micro needling, PRP and filler, together with laser can help. Video explains the treatments possible. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Red and Dark Scars and Best Treatment

The best way to treat the red marks is with the V-Beam laser and the dark spots with a combination of chemical peels and hydroquinones and Retinoids.  Please consult an expert in scars for the best treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Treating acne scars and pigmentation

It is hard to exactly make a recommendation. Scars are best treated with the Infini. Other ways is laser resurfacing, TCA cross, PRP, subcision. PIH is treated with hydroquinone, Retin A, and chemical Peels. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD