What will be the best laser treatment? And how many treatment do I need? How much? Can I tattoo it? (Photos)

I have so much stretch marks and I'm trying to get the best laser treatment for my stretch marks they are so disgusting on me, I want to get that before getting my BBL in march. I live in Grand Rapids MI but I can't find any doctor that can do that. Any help please please

Laser For Stretch Marks

Honestly I am not sure that any laser treatments will give you the results you desire. Stretch marks are a very complex problem without excellent answers. You could benefit from or improve on the abdomen area and surgically remove the lower abdomen stretch marks during a Tummy Tuck type operation but I don't think any laser will cure your problem areas. Best of Luck. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon