Best recommended treatment for each of my stretch marks?

Stretch mark Speared all over my stomach after having my first child about 5yrs ago. I also have some on my arms and upper breast areas due to bleaching creams.am really debated looking in the mirror. Pleas help

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. A series of microneedling treatments with the use of a growth factor can help improve the appearance of stretch marks. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Laser therapy for stretch marks

Our office specializes in stretch mark removal using a fractional laser that can tighten and smooth out deep stretch marks. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

You can look now

Stretch marks aren't painful or harmful, but some people feel distressed about the way they make their skin look. Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs. Over time they become less noticeable. Treatment can make stretch marks fade, but it won't completely remove them. With the advancement in technology, there are many different treatments that address stretch marks. You can try Retinol Creams, Laser and light therapy, and microdermabrasion. There are many factors to consider when choosing a treatment.

1.How long you have had the stretch marks
2.Skin Type
3. Cost of Treatments
4. Expectations
It is always best to discuss your options and expectations with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or your Medical Aesthetician, so that they can address your concerns, and desires.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon