Bleach burst under my armpit how do I treat scarring? (photo)

is there any cure for it please help me.

Doctor Answers 1

Help for Scars--peels, microneedling/prp and lasers

I recommend a combination approach with chemical peels, microneedling/prp, and clear + brilliant or Viva here to get improvement. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.