Do I have facial cellulitis? What is wrong with my cheek? (photos)

I had a stye a couple of years ago. I stupidly refused to go to the hospital in hopes it would clear up. After a couple squeezes, baby shampoo, and other home remedies I gave up and let it run it's course. After several months it subsided but maybe a month later I notcied my right cheek swollen. I went to the ER. They did a blood test which came back neg. I got Amoxicillin and took it all. No signifigant change. It's been this way, slightly better or worse, for two years now. Any ideas?

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Facial cellulite

Dear SS,
Judging by your photos there are
not signs of facial cellulite.
I would suggest you consult a board
certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist
to evaluate your concerns.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon