Laser surgery - I has laser surgery on my chest almost 2 years ago. It is not healing - pigment & scaring issues. Advice?(photo)

Please see the picture below - is there anything I can do to blend the skin tone - grid marks -

Melarase PM post laser burn

I would recommend a combination treatment of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help reduce the scars.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

See experienced laser dermstolgsit

An Ipl,pulse dye, or q switched yag used carefully can improve the president redness. The pulse dye could also decrease scar tissue. Your treatment needs to be customized and a test spot is highly recommended.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser marks

You can see the imprint of the laser handpiece.  The only way to improve this is actually with more laser or possible some chemical peels.  IPL - which it looks like you had, can help to even out the pigment.  IF there is actual scarring then some non-ablative lasers can help to soften and smooth the skin.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon