None invasive for the lines in chin and sag?

What help for the lines in my chin. Non invasive

Early wrinkles can sometimes be smoothed with a Fraxel® laser, or the skin can be tightened with a  radiofrequency (i.e. Viora) treatment.

Miami Dermatologist

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

Chin can be improved with ultherapy/thermage, scuptra/fillers, and botox.  The sagging on the jawline needs VASER/ThermiRF for tightening and contouring or kybella.  If you are a candidate for a face/neck lift you may need that.  Please see an expert for a full consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Chin wrinkles

There are several options depending on how deep the wrinkles are. Sometimes the wrinkles are best treated with Botox or you see them most when you make a facial expression. If the wrinkles are there at rest, then options include 1) plumping the lines with filler 2) skin resurfacing (ie with microneedling or laser treatments). It all depends on how deep the lines are and how invasive you want to be. good luck. Best, Dr H 

Sanaz Harirchian, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin lines

Thanks for the question. It is difficult to determine exactly what you might need without a picture but there are multiple modalities that you can use for this area which would include lasers, Botox, and fillers.  It is likely that a combination of these might  provide you the best outcome but you should speak with your physician to determine what the best course for you would be.

Pamela Stuart, MD
San Jose Physician

Filler and 3D Laser for Chin Lines & Sagging

Without seeing exactly what these lines look like, I cannot say what the right treatment for you would be, however, I can tell you that certain kinds of lines in the chin area are best improved using dermal fillers and sometimes neuromodulators. If it's more of a general sagging you are concerned with, depending on your skin type, you may be a good candidate for a skin tightening laser treatment such as our breakthrough, 3D laser. Using two lasers, Collagenesis and Vbeam, we are able to build collagen on both a deep and more superficial level for an overall three-dimensional tightening effect. This procedure is very effective for tightening of both the facial and neck skin and involves minimal discomfort and zero downtime. I would suggest an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist - just be sure they are truly listening to your concerns and goals and that they are willing to build a customized treatment plan for you, to help you achieve the results you desire.

Dennis Gross, MD

Lines in chin and skin tightening

It is hard to say exactly what is needed. In this area, Botox, Fillers, and sometimes Infini is recommended for this. Please see a board certified physician for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lines in chin...

Marisol,  Thank you for your question.  There are many treatments available for lines in the chin ranging from topicals to botox and lasers.  Please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist for further evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon