Brachiopasty scar tight lengthwise. (photos)

I had a brachioplasty 6 months ago. On one arm, the scar is tight lengthwise, and whenever I lift my arm, the scar is so tight it turns white and looks like a rope. The photos don't show the tight string I'm explaining. When I go to the gym, it is very noticeable. I've had steroid injects 3 times, and the CO2 laser once. Though I hate to go through a revision, would a z-plasy solve this problem? Any other ideas? (And yes, my surgeon is ASPS, I'm continuing to see him etc) Thank you.

Surgical scar revision on the arms after an arm lift

I would avoid surgery at this time. Start with laser therapy and application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams to the area. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles